- Uniquely Cabot
Giving Back to Our Region
- What Can 1 BCF of Natural Gas Power?
Putting Cabot’s production into perspective: what can one billion cubic feet of natural gas power?
- Cabot and Clean Water in Dimock, PA
Residents of Dimock, PA speak frankly about the quality of their water, the natural gas industry.
- Cabot and Comtech: Working Together to Recycle Water
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation strives to recycle 100% of all produced water with the help of Comtech.
- Cabot Provides Scholarship to SCCTC Students
Students at the Susquehanna County Career and Technology Center share their stories of how the $50,000 scholarship has eased their financial burden.
- Cabot Raises the Bar on Road Improvement
Christopher Erhardt explains how Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation meets and strives to exceed the minimum requirements when repairing roads around the community.
- Cabot Scholarship for Susquehanna Career & Technology Center
Cabot Oil & Gas recently established a $25,000 scholarship fund at the Susquehanna County Career& Technology Center to help students realize their career goals.
- Cabot Strives to Protect the Environment
The efforts of Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation to meet and exceed environmental regulations to ensure the protection of natural resources.
- Cabot Works with Landowners to Reclaim Land
Local residents share how Cabot has worked with them to reclaim land disrupted by the drilling process to benefit their both lives and the local wildlife.
- Quality Deer Managment Association & Cabot Partner to Reclaim Land
Cabot consults with Quality Deer Management Association and other businesses around the community for advice on how to reclaim land to best benefit the local wildlife.
- Tour of Cabot Well Pad
Bobby Balcer, Senior Production Engineer with Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation, provides a tour of a typical well pad facility.
- Why run a vehicle on CNG?
Mike Faillace shares why he’s converted his 1955 Chevrolet to run on compressed natural gas.