POSITION: Foreman, Water
LOCATION: Susquehanna, PA
1. Supervise with daily activities of Water Recycling facilities in accordance with company management systems.
2. Ensure regulatory requirements and reporting are met.
3. Participate in recommending and selection of contractors or service vendors.
4. Assisting with scheduling and handling of all flowback/produced/ and recycled water resources.
5. Work closely with Asst. Completions Superintendent & Completions Engineers to optimize Water recycling flow processes.
6. Participate in daily staff meetings with Drilling & Completions Department via conference call.
7. Actively review COGC EH&S guidelines and provide leadership role with onsite supervisors and vendors to ensure compliance.
8. Provide spill control and emergency planning response expertise.
9. Ability to travel to various remote field locations.
10. Assist with water transfer activities to include trucking, storage, and tank volume daily measurement.
11. Insure a safe work environment.
12. Perform other duties or assignments as needed to meet objectives of position.
• Minimum high school diploma/equivalent
• 5+ years direct oilfield experience in well production /completions
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
• High mechanical aptitude with knowledge of trucking/ water treatment a plus
• Self-motivated and willingness to take on leadership position
• Computer skills to include email, excel, and basic report functions
• Physical activity in an outdoor environment.
• Valid driver license.